Saturday, November 17, 2012

Saturday Reminder: Be Thankful

Hi there everyone - I sure hope you're all having a nice weekend.  It's raining where I live, but it hasn't rained in a long time and we really need it.  So no complaining for me - just a good excuse to stay in and craft!  ;)

Today we have a few more ATC's for your viewing pleasure - our theme for this week is:

Be Thankful

And our sponsor this week is:

I used one of the new Dilly Beans images for my reminder ATC - this is Adriana's Mask Framed, printed directly on DP and paper-pieced:

Denice - this sentiment stamp with the tree looks so nice done in white on this DP:

Kim created a gorgeous mixed media ATC:

Sharon's thankful background is perfect for her little French girl:

Thanks so much for visiting us again - remember to link up below (or here) by Tuesday at 7:00 p.m.  EST.  Peace.

2 comments:

  1. These atcs are fabulous. Love the variety which provides awesome inspiration. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete