Saturday, June 9, 2012

Saturday Reminder - Let the Music Move You

Hello friends!
Today we have a bit more musical inspiration for your viewing pleasure for our current theme:

Let the Music Move You

Our sponsor this week is the fabulous:

And I just had to play with the gorgeous Boogie Down image, I paired her with a cool graffiti background I found online:

Denice's sexy guitar-lady-ATC is just gorgeous:

Sharon made a fun and funky pair of musical ATC's:

Kim's beautiful watercolored ATC is the perfect example of how clean and simple can be so stunning:

Thanks for visiting - scroll down to see the original post and to link up!  Have a wicked awesome weekend.  Peace.

 

1 comment:

  1. All fantastic but the graffiti and Kim's scroll did it for me this week. I've yet to come across ATCs that thrill as much as the DT ones I see on your fab little blog. Just love 'em.
    Hugs Joanne xx

    ReplyDelete