Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Wicked Wednesday #31 - Totally Tropical

Hi everyone - happy Wednesday!  I literally JUST arrived in California late last night, after driving for four days all the way across the country.  So I apologize for posting this late.  The drive went smoothly and I love our house.  But let's get to business!

The random winner from last week, who wins their choice of one of the Heather Ellis images that we played with, is...
Congrats, San Hoogland!  Please send me an e-mail to JennBorj@yahoo.com with "WW #30 Winner" in the subject line and I'll get your prize out to you.
And our top 3 for last week are:

(I really hate when people do this and I swore I never would, but you're going to have to check back later for the top 3, as I have an entire moving truck of stuff to unload and my family is already glaring at me waiting for me to get off the computer and help!  LOL)


Now let's get on to this week's challenge, our sponsor this week is:

And our new theme is:
Totally Tropical

One random winner this week will receive their very own Leilani image from MPS, the same image that myself and the DT are creating with.

I used some DP from Stampin' Up! that I have had in my stash for a very long time (like at least 8 years - holy cow!), and colored my image with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits:

Chelsea used the text from the image in a cool strip that she layered across the ATC - how clever:

Denice's ATC just screams tropical, does it not?

Megan's bright colors and pink flowers are so pretty:

Sharon kept the focus of her ATC on the beautifully colored image:
 
Thank you so much for joining us again and we sure do hope you'll play along with us and link up below!  Peace.

5 comments:

  1. Congrats to San...enjoy your images!

    Good to hear you made it safely Jenn, enjoy your new home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great ATCs ladies ... glad you made it Jenn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful ATCs. Little hula girl is so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great ATCs! If only I could be chilling on a beach right now!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I became a new follower with this challenge & excited to find out I was the random winner. Thought I had commented after entering but do not see comment here. Maybe blogger lost my comment. So, I came back to say I'm happy to be a new follower.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete