Saturday, February 18, 2012

Saturday Reminder - Quotes/Words

Hello friends - it's Saturday again and that means we have a few more ATC's to share with you and hopefully inspire you to play along with our challenge this week.  Our theme is quotes or words (use a quote or words somewhere on your ATC) and link up with us here!  You've got until Tuesday evening at 7:00 p.m. EST.

I decided to use one of the quotes from TLC, the woman who runs TLC is so very generous, she just amazes me.  She is always offering free sentiments and digi images on her blog, and I'm so thankful - this one was perfect to pair with Winnie the Pooh (I just used Google to find my Pooh image to color):


I also made a couple more - this one uses a digi sentiment from MelJen's Designs, paired with Stampin' Up! cardstock, DP, and buttons:

This ATC was made simply by printing the digi stamp from Beyond the Fringe onto Kraft cardstock and then cutting it slightly smaller than an ATC  - I then dragged it lightly through a black ink pad and added glitter before matting onto a black ATC:


Sharon's beautiful ATC uses digi stamps from CS Designs, perfect for this challenge:

We do hope you'll play along with us - have a wicked awesome weekend!  Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment