Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Getting Angelic on Wicked Wednesdays

Hellooooo friends!  I think Wednesdays are becoming my favorite day of the week!  I am loving all of your gorgeous ATC's and you all really rocked last week's Alice in Wonderland themed challenge!  So let's get right down to business and let Random.org choose who will receive the sweet Alice image from our generous sponsor, Tiddly Inks:
Congratulations hilda!  Please shoot me an e-mail at JennBorj@yahoo.com with "WW Alice in Wonderland Winner" in the subject line and I'll get your Alice digi out to you ASAP!

Our top 3 this week are:

1.)  Jehanne
2.)  Gez

Congratulations!  send an e-mail to JennBorj@yahoo.com with "WW Alice in Wonderland Top 3" in the subject line, and I'll send you along your Top 3 badge (unless you already have it)!  (I checked to be sure the winner and top 3 had followed the rules before posting, thank you for doing so.)

Now on to the new challenge for this week!  Our new challenge theme is:


Angelic ATC's

So this one's pretty easy - simply create an ATC with an angel theme. This week's generous sponsor is:


And the image we're playing with and providing as a prize to one random participant is Flower Angel.

Here's what my awesome Design Team and myself have come up with for this week!

My ATC was made with some DP from My Mind's Eye, I love that cloud motif:

 I love the pink hair Megan gave to the Flower Angel, and that polka dot paper is delicious:

Chelsea's gorgeous clouds that hang off the edge of the ATC are the perfect touch:

Sharon gave a beautiful vintage look to her Flower Angel, and I just adore the lettering she used:

I have always had a "thing" for angels, and I am really looking forward to seeing the variety of styles you all come up with!  Please remember:  no back-linking (new creations only), you must mention us and link to us in your post, you can enter up to two (2) times, and you should not combine our challenge with more than FIVE (5) additional challenges in order to be eligible for the prize and/or the Top 3.  Thank you! Peace.





8 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winners and great little creations by the DT again this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Wicked Wednesday for the pick :)
    The DT inspiration looks great!
    As I am doing angels this week this is fanatastic theme :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the winners! DT...oh my! Your ATCs are all just gorgeous!! What a beautiful image, and I love how creative y'all were with it. I cannot wait to play along! =D

    xx Star

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the winner and top 3!!! Each week's theme is better than the last :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to the winners! Thanks for the pick too.xx

    Lovely new theme.. can't wait to play! FAB inspiration from the DT.. flower angel is gorgeous too.

    Have a great week. Gez.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for all the congrats ladies, I'm finding this a fun place to play. This week's entry is a smidge tamer ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have recently come accross your blog and I just made it this week and my atc is linked. see you on Wednesday.

    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  8. What wonderful creations by the DT and all the entries are amazing. I've added my entry into the mix :)

    ReplyDelete